Wednesday, April 18, 2007

disappointments, expectations, life

Looking at my upcoming schedule for the next few weeks, I feel about ready to bury my head under my covers and never get up again. Exams in all my classes, papers in two of them, and then finals after that! Whee =_=

I came to the realization today part of the reason I'm so disappointed with myself this semester while I was talking with my neuroanatomy professor. Somehow or other, I got myself into this vicious loop of not keeping up with the work in classes, and even though I somehow or other manage to scrape through the exams alright whenever they come up, I don't feel as though I am learning as much as I should be, and want to.

Four more weeks left in the semester, and a ton of work to be done before it's all done. At this point, I feel like I have failed myself utterly in every way possible. I'm thankful that my professors and friends here are so understanding, and have cut me so much slack, but at the same time, I wish that they didn't have to...

2 comments:

vseehua said...

hey chill... my schedule is getting packed as well... but i am not going to let that throw me down...

anyway, keep pn ganbatte ooo~

hehe...u going back during summer hols?

Kyoihishi said...

hey, good thing now that u have found out what went wrong...hope u get back on track soon!
take care...(hehe, especially when you are there where gun culture exist)

=P